We are an American translation agency located in the United States and we do Certified Translations for Immigration (USCIS). We can accurately and professionally translate your personal documents. Our translation for immigration is done by experienced translators. Academic transcripts and diplomas, Adoption records and papers, Birth certificate, Curriculum vitae / Resumes, Death certificate, Divorce Decrees / Certificates. The translations are kept in utmost confidentiality and if you wish we can sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with you. We can also help you if you are a foreign national, by translating your financial bank documents, corporation documents, tax records, financial statements, form 106 and more.

We know how speed is of the essence. The speed of our services does not reduce the quality of the translation of your personal documents. So if you need a Hebrew English or Spanish English translation of your birth, marriage, divorce certificate you can hire us to translate them. Contact us today to get your free quote!

Certified Translation

We are members of the ATA - American Translators Association, and we have experience translating personal documents for the USA Immigration authorities. We follow their standards and we can guarantee acceptance.

  • Certified and Notarized
  • Fast Service - 24-48 Hours
  • Members of ATA
  • PDF copy included in the price

How to Order

Scan or send your documents to us via e-mail: mail@translation-bbt.com


Call us for a free and friendly consultation: 407-286-5978


No scanner? No problem! Take a nice picture with your cellphone and e-mail it to us.

We stand behind our 5 stars reviews

When you order from us a Hebrew English or Spanish English translation for immigration you will receive a professional, accurate and perfect translation placed on our letterhead bearing the logo of ATA,  our seals and stamp. A certified translation also includes an affidavit of accuracy signed by the translator and a notary.